Plant Sales Live on JuliaRedman.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

UPCOMING EVENTS!



DC CRAFT MAFIA SHOW: Saturday Nov. 1
Come & see me - I'll be selling orchids at this event.

________

Montgomery Village Holiday Craft Bazaar

Saturday Nov. 8
Come & see me there too! I'll be offering hand-made luxury for any budget, including hand knit and hand dyed scarves, fingerless mitts, and a few sweaters. For more preview on that, please check out my new Etsy shop, November Air Boutique, but keep in mind I have much more to bring than is currenty listed - I'm just getting that one started. I'll also be sharing space with Drag'n Rags. Check out her offerings below.



Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
DragonRags.etsy.com

1 comment:

JenJen said...

Hey! Thanks for featuring my Mini. Mucho appreciated.

I'm going to add your link to my blog.